Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to make a lost connection

Options
  • 04-10-2007 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Looking for any info on Paula Duggan from Tralee an old "friend" of mine, that I lost cotact with a few years ago...on bad terms, that I'd like to put right...anyone know how I could contact her...it's a long shot I know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

I know that name for some reason. Did she go to IT Tralee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 clublemon

Yes she did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

Does she work in a creche with her sister in Tralee??

• Registered Users Posts: 18 katefromkerry

Did you find Paula?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭chopster

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 clublemon

Nope...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭milli

pid() wrote: »
    I know that name for some reason. Did she go to IT Tralee?

Maybe if you got onto the college they might forward a letter on your behalf to whatever address she gave while there? Worth a shot if you're intent on contacting her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mastercard007

ya i know her well. But i need to know who u are and why u want 2 talk 2 her before i give u her number.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

ya i know her well. But i need to know who u are and why u want 2 talk 2 her before i give u her number.
    why don't you get the op to give you an email address for you to pass to her?

Advertisement