Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multimaster

Options
  • 04-10-2007 10:40am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone had any dealings with the above insurance company. i had furniture insurance sold be me by harvey norman, i have been trying to make a claim since last february, they approved it in April after me phoning and writing many times but they didnt order the parts until the end of august and that is going to take 4 months to get.

they keep sending me letters saying i am approved and then the next one says i am not approved and i am about to scream ..........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Sidney77

used to deal with them directly when working in a furniture store, i hear ya they are a pain, it might cost you but try call them directly (its in the UK) not much HN can do as far as i know their hands are tied on such issues, although they can/should contact MM for you if they havent already

Advertisement