Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alan Tudyk hoping for Serenity Sequel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

This is too much for my brain to comprehend on a thursday morning. (is it even thursday?)

Browncoas back on the screen?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭washiskin

*Faints*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

concentrate on getting the special edition to us , then move onto serenity 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

words cant describe..... i found this thread by accident i dont know how i missed you post it almarsare, funny story i was actually comming to the firefly foru mto find out your name so i could send you a congrats PM

I checked cantstoptheserenity.com and noticed how high irelands controbution was compared to other major cities with much bigger populations, you did Very well Almar, i mean to compete with the likes of those things in the US where they all dress up and go nuts and we where just there having a laugh enjoying serenity/firefly and we raised quite a bit.

Well done

And OMFG more serenity/firefly Im so happy and its a friday wahooooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

Don't get too excited. Morena confirmed at the Starfury Convention this weekend that this is just Alan being hopeful and there has been no official movement. She did however that she would be involved in a sequel in a heartbeat if she were asked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭washiskin

So Morena was the stand in for Adam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

No Morena we knew about. Richard Brooks and Jonathan Woodward were the surprises

Advertisement