Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Swimming Lessons

Options
  • 03-10-2007 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hey,
    I'm looking to do some beginner adult swimming lessons in Naas, Newbridge area. I live a fair bit away in Maynooth. Anyone know any pools or classes I could attend?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

Probably not much good to you but I think coolmine do 1 on a monday night. I would guess most of the community center pools do them once a week. My dad did them about 10 years ago and never looked back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

I'm pretty sure the swimming club in NUI maynooth will be aware of every pool/lessons in the area, the coach there manages a pool in Dublin as well, so if he doesn't know of anything in the area, he will definitely tell you where to start looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭*Roisin*

Probably a bit late for you, but the swimming pool in NUI give swimming lessons for adults, both male and female classes. If you contact the main college switchboard and ask to be put through to the swim school, you can get the details there. The new term is starting in January, and there's usually high demand, so I'd call them soon. You probably won't get a person, but just leave a voicemail and they'll get back to you. Hope that helps.

Advertisement