Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS/Swap: TNF Varius Guide Pants

Options
  • 03-10-2007 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭

Got a pair of TNF Varius Guide pants - Used 4/5 times - Wrong size though so really just wasting space in my pack.

I paid around €200 for them a little over a year ago in 53 degrees as far as I can remember, I'd sell them for €100 or would swap them for a similar pair of waterproof trousers (with full length zips) if anyone's outgrown theirs.

These are a 'L' size - I'd say comfortably fitting a 34"-36" waist, with around a 31"-32" inseam. They have built in braces to hold them up, double velcro adjustable waist, snow gaiters built in, lots of pockets etc. Ideal for snowboarding or winter outdoors. They'll last you a good few years too.... Not Goretex but I've never had any issues with condensation from the HyVent as they're not worn over the torso, although I wouldn't bother with a HyVent jacket (at least not again)

If you have anything going in a 32" waist, 31" inseam, I'd be interested in a straight swap....

Cheers,

Gil

Comments

Advertisement