Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for perfect iphone earphones

Options
  • 03-10-2007 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm looking for a very specific type of earphones to replace my iphone earphones but I don't know if they even exist!

I've had a pair of the Creative ep-635's (http://ie.europe.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=437&subcategory=441&product=14744) and absolutely loved them because the sound quality was good, the sound isolation was good and the neck strap was oh-so-handy! These would be perfect apart from the fact that that the lead is about 2 feet too short!

So what I'm looking for is something identical to these, with a longer lead and in-line mic for the phone functions.

Does anyone know if such a product is out there somewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

watch out for buying earphones/headphones for your iphone.

due to the recessed jack on the iphone only certain types of jacks fit into the recess.

Advertisement