Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer and Bass player to start a fresh new indie band

Options
  • 02-10-2007 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey im looking to start a new indie band complete from scratch, im with a guitar player hes 21 im 19 i play guitar, keys,sing and write lyrcs, we would be looking for members around 18-21 y/o. Main influences are The Smiths, Oasis, Regina Spektor,Killers, Joy Division, Bowie, Coldplay, Bruce Springsteen (E-street band), Cure, Snow Patrol, Simple Minds....As you can see im looking towards starting a band with a big sound.... If your interested get back to me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

where you based dude?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭billycox

pm sent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shuggs

hey im based in north side of dub, santry. what do u play & how old r u?....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 To3jam

Santry,eh....close enough to me..
    into arctic monkeys at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sMILIE

interested

drummer

pm sent.. well im jus guna send it in a minute =/=/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shuggs

hey ya im in to the arctic monkeys, didnt think much of their first abum but i thought there second was brill!......how old r u and what do u play......

Advertisement