Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New In Ireland

Options
  • 02-10-2007 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi folks,

as I will move to ireland this month I would like to ask all of you to give me as much links where i can buy PORTABLE AUDIO as possible. I am specially interested in the COWON players (the iAUDIO7 16GB).

Thank you for now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Speaking from my own experience, I found it quite difficult to find mp3 players around the shops... iPods & creatives are easy to find, but after that it can get a bit difficult...

I'm in Cork, Dixons in Ballincollig, PC World in Mahon Point are the only 2 places with a semi-decent selection, it's probably better situation in Dublin... Realistically the internet is probably the best way to find stuff though...

Advertisement