Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Riches

Options
  • 02-10-2007 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Anyone watch it on Virgin 1 last night, thought is was a really good pilot and shows lots of promise, Eddie Izzard was really good in it.Monday nights could be good now with this and Californication

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Anyone know when season 2 is starting?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

RastaRed wrote:
    Anyone watch it on Virgin 1 last night, thought is was a really good pilot and shows lots of promise, Eddie Izzard was really good in it.Monday nights could be good now with this and Californication
    Yeah, watched it last night, thought it was pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

season 2 starts the 10th of march apparently. Saw the first couple of episodes and Izzard is brilliant in it, show is good enough but I need to see a few more episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

Looks good alright, but i think the plot has been done to death in the past. Ill give it another 2-3 eps and make a final decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

New mum Minnie Driver's TV turn as a gypsy con artist is over - The Riches has been cancelled.
    Driver played wife to Eddie Izzard on two seasons of the acclaimed U.S. drama.
    A network spokesperson at FX has confirmed to Entertainment Weekly the show will not be returning for a third season. Flagging ratings are behind the decision.
    Driver earned Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for her portrayal of Dahlia Malloy on the show.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Crap. I feared as much after the 7-episode second season, but it's a kick in the remote area nonetheless. Is there anything at all worth watching this year?

Advertisement