Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ken burns

Options
  • 01-10-2007 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Anybody here watch the pbs , Ken Burns = the war? its on pbs in usa last week? Also who here thats into history , Who here has watched his masterpiece, the Civil War?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

I'm up to part six and have to say I'm really enjoying it. I've seen about every documentary there is on WW 2 and would put "The War" up there as one of the best. It's has a lot of film and photo footage that I've never seen before and they're showing the footage in it's correct place as it happened. I'm not going to say were I got it or how I'm watching it, I'll let you figure that one out, but I will definitely buy the DVD set when it becomes available over here.

Advertisement