Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for gigs round the New Year

Options
  • 01-10-2007 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey all,

I am looking for some direction on booking gigs round the New Year.I am aware how quiet it is this time of year, but will be coming over from Chicago to play a private party on New years Eve. Would like to perform a few other times. Will be based in Dublin and the Southeast. The line-up is a duet. Pat Broaders from Dublin (great singer and bazouki player) and Chris Bain (great trad fiddle player) from Chicago. Pat plays with Bohola (www.bohola.com) and Chris plays with Gan Bua (www.ganbua.com) and Crasdant. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Would probably be better if you tried www.thesession.org . Make a post on the discussion boards, or you can search through the 'Sessions' section.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

What kind of bookings are you looking for? Weddings and parties, or sessions in pubs, or actual gigs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fiddlestix

Actual gigs or sessions. And thanks, that's a good idea about going through the session.org, I had forgotten about them.

Advertisement