Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIA the worlds largest conspiracy group

Options
  • 01-10-2007 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

Have these guys ever done any good? Drug running to removal of governments and implementing of dictators through assinations and secret bases which train guerrillas. It is said that over 6 million people have perished worldwide as a direct result of CIA actions.

Its time for a thread on the actions on these b*****s.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i heard they invented aids

read it on the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Mordeth wrote:
    read it on the internet

I heard they invented that too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire

go on then off you go and get the link:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

So are you gonna be as pathetic in this thread as you in the other ones with snide remarks or are you gonna make any worth while contribution?

alright, have you got any way to back up the claim that up to six million people have died as a result of their activities?

ill refer you to the CIA section of the Links sticky thread.
    Interviews with many CIA agents

oh, they talk about the six million people they killed? that's handy

how would you know? you havent watched any of them.
    I take there will not be any worth while comments from you then. No surprise there. I wont be discussing anything more with you since you have not shown any knowledge on the topic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I was watching a great tv show the other day about South America and all the countries that the US pretty much destroyed. It wasn't a conspiracy theory program, it was a fairly decent BBC production.

It was going on about the CIA funding Pinochet and other coups in countries that had democratically elected governments. And then went on about some of the "training colleges" which were apparently teaching torture techniques and the like. It was a really interesting show.

What was really creepy was an ex CIA agent who was one of the minds that put Pinochet in power. He was in complete denial about anyone ever being so much as hurt in Chile and was of the opinion that it didn't matter wnyway as it was all to protect the american way of life, so no other lives were important. It was scary stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Have these guys ever done any good? Drug running to removal of governments and implementing of dictators through assinations and secret bases which train guerrillas.

Okay this may seem weird but I'm actually going to agree with you on this. The CIA has done some really terrible things in the name of protecting the American way of life. Especially in Central and South America. And since 9/11 they've had their hands untied so I hate to think what they're up to. What I don't want though is a bunch of Internet stories stated as fact with little or no proof. You shouldn't over estimate how clever these guys really are, they seem to get caught out often enough.
    It is said that over 6 million people have perished worldwide as a direct result of CIA actions.

Seems like a number out of the air but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was tens of thousands at least.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Mordeth wrote:

mordeth please read the charter regaring this post, next time its a ban

humanji wrote:
    I was watching a great tv show the other day about South America and all the countries that the US pretty much destroyed. It wasn't a conspiracy theory program, it was a fairly decent BBC production.

It was going on about the CIA funding Pinochet and other coups in countries that had democratically elected governments. And then went on about some of the "training colleges" which were apparently teaching torture techniques and the like. It was a really interesting show.

What was really creepy was an ex CIA agent who was one of the minds that put Pinochet in power. He was in complete denial about anyone ever being so much as hurt in Chile and was of the opinion that it didn't matter wnyway as it was all to protect the american way of life, so no other lives were important. It was scary stuff.
    Exactly they been involved in the removal of governments in 30 countries then when asked about it will lie point blank to your face and say it never happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I think the world's largest conspiracy group is The Elders of Zion!

meglome wrote:
    Okay this may seem weird but I'm actually going to agree with you on this. The CIA has done some really terrible things in the name of protecting the American way of life. Especially in Central and South America. And since 9/11 they've had their hands untied so I hate to think what they're up to. What I don't want though is a bunch of Internet stories stated as fact with little or no proof. You shouldn't over estimate how clever these guys really are, they seem to get caught out often enough.

Seems like a number out of the air but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was tens of thousands at least.
    Mordeth when you look at the number of dictators they have installed in the americas and africa and thet amount of people who have been killed as a direct result of these actions the figure of millions is not unrealistic.
    And yes they have been caught quite often but what has happened? Nothing. There is a scandal and its in the media for 2 or 3 days then they continue on with their next conspiracy project.
    Another point, these "internet stories" are hosted by google fair enough but created by media such as bbc and alot of the doucmenteries are made from the 80's so just because they are hosted on the internet now(where else can you find such documenteries now a days?) it is incorrect to label them as just "stories" because they are now hosted by google or some other company you have to take it on its own merrit.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

meglome wrote:
    You shouldn't over estimate how clever these guys really are, they seem to get caught out often enough.
    Reminds me of that joke from Neil Gaiman's American Gods: "How can we be sure the CIA weren't involved in the JFK assassination? Because he's dead."

Excellent book btw, highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Another point, these "internet stories" are hosted by google fair enough but created by media such as bbc

I thought you didn't consider the main-stream media as a credible source of information?

i dont any more but most people do. anything else youd like to contribute to the topic apart from constant childish pot shots?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Jocksereire gets a yellow card.

Any more attacks on other users will result in a ban.

and because of growing attacks on certain users by certain other users, any ban issued by me from this point forth will be permenent.

If you think your post is inappropriate, pray miju sees it before I do.

EDIT: having read some of his other recent posts, I have upgraded this to a week long ban.

• Advertisement

The lads are caught again

CIA plane #N987SA flew to Guantanamo Bay and also Shannon and Dublin several times in 2002-3:

N987SA 10.10.2002 from Farmingdale, NY to Shannon
    N987SA 20.10.2002 from Firenze, Italy to Shannon
    N987SA 20.10.2002 from Shannon to Gander, NF
    N987SA 14.07.2003 from Annecy, France to Shannon
    N987SA 17.07.2003 from Edinburgh, UK to Dublin
    N987SA 19.07.2003 from Dublin to Manston, UK

Its only gone and crashed in mexico in september with eh 3.6 tons of cocaine

http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20070924-0

here is a summary of it

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/12/12/19210/608/933/420107

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

3.6 Fckun Tons of Coke:eek:

Looks like they wont the war on Drugs then;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 SASQUATCH

Pack of murdering ,manipulative , drug running dogs the CIA are . All dressed up
    in the guise of a legitimate organisation. They built their methods around those of the SS officers and scientists they "aquired" after the war, who they wanted for their working knowledge of the russians. They also knew how to torture, murder, and be sneaky weasels. If you ever meet a CIA operative, which probably won't happen ( I believe they value their anonymity ), stomp on his head and throw him in a slurry pit, cause that's where he belongs , in a vat of ****.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

there have ben a few threads on this before

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055206131

this is one of the better ones as it gives a direct link between the plane used in extraordinary Rendition and Drug Smuggling

there have been other threads with the same title as this one

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055206131

all the old arguments from all the same people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭buddyonair

Lads, I don't want to be the spoiler here but do you mean that the CIA is bad and you can prove it? Why wasn't it on tv? :eek:

I thought it was all just a CT? :o

btw. is the CIA linked to the US government in any way? or is it an independet institution which is not following orders but has their own agenda?
    If the answer is NO it would implicate that the US government is doing all those bad things you guys mentioned earlier? Am I right? or is it just another CT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

Hehe, the CIA invented CT as a disinformation strategy. The they hired CHris Carter and made the pilot for the 'Lone Gunmen' just to make people paranoid. I know I was when I watched it...

Yes it is part of the US government, and yes that does mean that the US has been involved in some murky dealings, to say the least. That's part of their job, and during the Cold War anything they did was justified to stop the spread of Communism, especially in Latin America, which the US has considered its sphere of influence. That's history, not CT.

Hmm thx for the DKos link, that all looks a bit 'Air America'. Drug involvement is less certain; you can look at it as a involvement from necessity or just complicitly that groups supported by the CIA were heavily involved in the drug trade, depends on who you believe, whether you go the full Mike Ruppert on it or not, whether 'they' ran China White into the ghetto to break the black community and use the money to prop up the stock market, or just tend to use dirty tools to do dirty jobs.

But the torture, assassination, and coups? Pretty confirmed historical stuff.
    Though the 'School of the Americas' which I think is what humanji mentioned changed its name, to Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, and says it now balances security needs with human rights. Which it so plainly didn't, during the 'dirty war' period. Despite this change of character, Latin American governments are increasingly choosing not to send their lads here to be trained in the finer points of 'interrogation' etc. Go figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭conceited

I HEARD MI5 INVENTED THE CIA.:D

Advertisement