Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archos took a dive

Options
  • 01-10-2007 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, so on my way home from college today I took a hopper off my bike (i hit some paint on a kerb that was slick from rain...) and i fell down on my side... Unfortunately for me my Archos 404 was in my bag which i fell on, when i took it out i saw that those stoopid black gloopy lines had appeared... Which sucks... Am I right in thinking that these will just spread and ruin the whole screen? Also, am I right in thinking that this will be expensive to fix??

I've included a picture to demonstrate (sorry for poor quality, was using my laptop's camera...)

172759py9.th.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

does the warranty not cover this damage?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

The Bollox wrote:
    does the warranty not cover this damage?
    I really doubt it covers accidental damage... I'm looking for warranty as we speak so i'll check, but i'm not optimistic...

Advertisement