Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monasterevin - Bellyard Pub

Options
  • 01-10-2007 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Just wondering if anybody knows anything about the closing down of The Bellyard pub in Monasterevin?? Say it's closed down about 2 months now with no signs or anything up to say what the hells goin on, just total darkness. Miss that pub, is one of the best in the town in my opinion....although it had gone downhill in the past year or so, think it changed ownership and that's when all the messing started. They used to have brill bands on every weekend and coz the place is so small, the atmosphere was brill - someone needs to take it over again and get back the live bands instead of the aul gerry atricks with the keyboards and backing tracks!!! - Anybody any info on it???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

bizarrely enough i was in monasterevin on saturday night for the first time ever and was talking to someone who told me it would be re-opening soon under new ownership.so i think it is a case of hold tight until it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Spring_bud

Well I for one can not wait. I have had a good few nights and afternoons there..... I didnt experience the music, but the matches were great.... Any word on Monasterevin gettin an extravision????

Advertisement