Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Wanted for Pub/Wedding Band

Options
  • 01-10-2007 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

We are making the move from Pub to Wedding band and are looking for a Drummer with own transport. We already have weddings booked for next year and pub gigs up to Christmass. We need someone who can play swing/Jazz and rock. 086 8309005.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Treyd2k6

Hey.

is the spot still up for grabs? Im 19 and have been playing for 6 years and i have a ton of experience with covers anythin with drums... If the spot is still open can u send me an e mail on shaun_IRE@hotmail.com and we can talk more.

oh, and where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

the post is over 3 years old man :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Treyd2k6 wrote: »
    Hey.

is the spot still up for grabs? Im 19 and have been playing for 6 years and i have a ton of experience with covers anythin with drums... If the spot is still open can u send me an e mail on shaun_IRE@hotmail.com and we can talk more.

oh, and where are you based?

Not being funny dude but this post is fairly old... Also, I'm curious to know how you have tons of relevant experience if you're only 19 and yet the legal age to play in a pub is 18......

Advertisement