Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archos software applications

Options
  • 01-10-2007 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there a list of all applications available for the Archos 605 wifi?

Specifically if there are any 'office' type programs i.e; a word processor or soemthing similar.

Also, are there any games for it?

I've been searching through the net for people who mod these type of things for their own preferences but it's proving hard to find anything much on the Archos apart from a few reviews and the archos site itself.

many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

its not open source and its very unlikely that'll it'll be hacked due to good security and not enough interest in archos players. So basically all you can do is what it says on the tin.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

its not open source and its very unlikely that'll it'll be hacked due to good security and not enough interest in archos players. So basically all you can do is what it says on the tin.

Ah i see. I can only hope someone ou there finds a way to mod it. Thanks for the reply kaiser

Advertisement