Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TM P90 & TM M4 for sale

Options
  • 01-10-2007 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Brand new TM P90 for sale will include a battery in the sale E250. M4 Kryloned OD E150 also include a battery in this one too. both are within the limit and can be viewed anytime. will try and get pics up. these need to go ASAP.

thanks

RM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

What type of P90 is it? The one with the red dot or the top rail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 rollingmachine

Top rail

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Might be interested in the M4 although I'd like to see pictures of what you've done with the paint-job. Also, what type of stock does it have and how much use has it seen? Any repairs, etc.

will have these aegs and a selection of camo at the new HRTA this saturday

I'm working Saturday. Can you answer the above questions/post pic please?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Brand new TM P90 for sale will include a battery in the sale E250. M4 Kryloned OD E150 also include a battery in this one too. both are within the limit and can be viewed anytime. will try and get pics up. these need to go ASAP.

thanks

RM
    Does this version of the P90 come with the silencer?

yes has silencer. i will be at HRTA this saturday. i will have a load of gear to get rid of. i cannot store any of it as i am leaving the country so it all must go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

yes has silencer. i will be at HRTA this saturday. i will have a load of gear to get rid of. i cannot store any of it as i am leaving the country so it all must go.

Do you have a tac vest, helmet and goggles for sale?
    (sorry for hijacking the original thread, just thought I'd ask ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey is the m4 still for sale??

yes have a few vests, no helmet or googles. M4 still for sale also. will have all of this up at HRTA

• Advertisement

Just for brevity, I am withdrawing my interest in the M4 as I picked up an CA M15A4 last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

yes have a few vests, no helmet or googles. M4 still for sale also. will have all of this up at HRTA

I can't make it to HRTA this sat :(
    Post pics/details what vests you have left over next week.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Exactly what kind of vests would these be ... I kind of need one that doesnt out right suck.

flecktarn flak vest and US woodland flak vest. these must go along with other stuff i will have with me tomorrow. i also have a KWA Glock 19 railed frame for sale and comes with two extra mags. camo shirts and combats this stuff must all go tomorrow as i cant hold onto it.

flecktarn flak vest and US woodland flak vest. these must go along with other stuff i will have with me tomorrow. i also have a KWA Glock 19 railed frame for sale and comes with two extra mags. camo shirts and combats this stuff must all go tomorrow as i cant hold onto it.

Bring the stuff along, I'll bring some cash. I'll have a look and make you an offer then, fair enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

im intrested in a vest ,il be at HRTA in the morning

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

interested in the glock 19 and mags, anymore info on it, is it GBB and what kind of money are you looking for it?
    cheers,

thanks to all who bought today. Hive will get the Glock sorted for you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Any of this stuff left after the vultures swooped in?

thanks to all who bought today. Hive will get the Glock sorted for you

cool man, cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement