Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a decent taxi company operating out of Lucan?

Options
  • 30-09-2007 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,490 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if someone can recommend a decent Taxi company in Lucan who I can rely on to turn up on time for runs to aerports, a couple I've rang claiming to be based in Lucan I get put through to some totally different aread, and their drivers are always busy even during the day.

Thanks

Snake

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Just wondering if someone can recommend a decent Taxi company in Lucan who I can rely on to turn up on time for runs to aerports, a couple I've rang claiming to be based in Lucan I get put through to some totally different aread, and their drivers are always busy even during the day.

Thanks

Snake

Did you try Lucan Cabs or Mill Cabs in Clondalkin? It's about the only two that side who are still locally based, AFAIK. VIP are very strong in D 15, they are also worth a call.

Your are best to try ring an hour or 2 before you need a pick up, any earlier will not really help you any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Gala Cabs are very reliable. Based in Ballyfermot I think but always have cars at Liffey Valley.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,490 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lucan Cabs & Swift Cabs are the same company I rang both numbers and got the same hold message asked the girl who confirmed they were the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,036 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Lucan Cabs & Swift Cabs are the same company I rang both numbers and got the same hold message asked the girl who confirmed they were the same.

And they are fine, Snake Plisken. I've used them many times over the years for (early morning) airport runs and I've had no serious issues

• Registered Users Posts: 12,490 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Grand thanks Unkel ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

unkel wrote:
    And they are fine, Snake Plisken. I've used them many times over the years for (early morning) airport runs and I've had no serious issues

i'll second that:cool: . never let me down.

Advertisement