Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zen Touch 20gb Hard Disk Replace

Options
  • 30-09-2007 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I dropped my Zen Touch 20gb last night, and now I've a hard disk error.

I'd like to find out if it's possible to change the drive in it, possibly upgrade it to 40 or 60gb too - perhaps I can turn this into a good thing!

I'm finding it hard to find any information on whether it's possible with my model. Most google searches just give me every other model of Zen. I know you can do it with certain Zens, and most iPods, but what about the Zen Touch? I'll say in advance that I haven't had time to scan this forum, because I've short time on the internet right now. (So even a link to a previous boards thread would be good!)

Is there an online faq or guide for this procedure, has anyone done it before, can it be done?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks...

Advertisement