Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop bag????

Options
  • 30-09-2007 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hope this is the right place to post this....

Have just bought a dell vostro 15.4 and I want a really good bag for it. Something thick and durable, any style is fine just once it does the job.

Anybody know off hand any good one's or special offers around?

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Is it a backpack type or one of the over your sholder manbag types?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,417 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

rory1983 wrote:
    Is it a backpack type or one of the over your sholder manbag types?

It's not a manbag, it's a man's bag... (i have one, that's my justification...)

you dont have to justify yourslef i fully support man bags, us men are expected to fit everything into a small square piece of leather in our back pockets while women have huge bags with everything including the kitchen sink:D

OP i saw some good laptop bags on amazon you should look there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

It's a backpack

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 a bald bloke

Can strongly recommend the crumpler ones if you see them anywhere,
    have had one for 4 years and it's still in great shape, not cheap by any means though.

they be mostly manbag shaped though

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I recommend you go for the backpack style over the manbag style. It is a lot handier and more convenient.

yh especially if your haulingaround all the time, the manbag ones can kill your shoulder, especially if its a big laptop. Also nackers will spot a manbag easier as a laptop bag than a backpack, so there safer

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭eezarthegreat

Hey guys thanks for the reply's, ah a man-bag is fine with me or a regular bag. The fact that Junkie's wouldn't spot the laptop shape is a plus!! That XPS bag is tempting karmabas...hmmmm, did you not sell it in the end????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

Check out elara.ie they've around 300 laptop bags, shipping is e10 but you can pick stuff up from their place in parkwest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement