Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge based Guitarist/bassist

Options
  • 29-09-2007 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

Experienced guitarist/bassist on his early 30s looking to join/form a band, must be based around Newbridge or Co Kildare, also have some written and recorded songs, just sick of driving to Dublin to rehearse with Dublin bands, if you think we can do something great together e-mail carlosasuncion@irishbroadband.net, endless list of influences include:U2, Manic Street Preachers, Oasis, The Cult, Metallica, ACDC, Led Zeppelin, Radiohead, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Coldplay, Santana, Aerosmith, Fall Out Boy, Deep Purple... anything with a cool guitar sound really, looking forward to hearing from ye...:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 redrud

what sort of band are you hoping to start(if any).i'm a bassist hugely influenced by thin lizzy,black rebel motorcycle club,queens of the stone age,death from above 1979 etc no complicated slapping,fingering crap just straight forward driving rock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Carlos1

redrud wrote: »
    what sort of band are you hoping to start(if any).i'm a bassist hugely influenced by thin lizzy,black rebel motorcycle club,queens of the stone age,death from above 1979 etc no complicated slapping,fingering crap just straight forward driving rock

Well a rock band hopefully, I have some own material but we could even start with covers, if you're interested all we need is a drummer and a rehearsal place, I presume you're in Athy? I can send you a demo CD if you want? Or maybe meet for a jam.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭juanchoja

PM sent

Advertisement