Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wicklow/dublin to bundoran

Options
  • 29-09-2007 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the best route to take to get from wicklow or dublin to bundoran?? Also how long does it take?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

M50, N3 to Ballyshannon (via Enniskillen), N15 to Bundoran.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

no no no no no

N4, turn off in carrick follow signs for manorhamilton and then onto bundoran. You will avoid all traffic.

Just back from home and once you get past longford the traffic all dies down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

Sis-in-law lives in Co.Kildare and its always the N4 route we use back to twin towns. I must admit though, I find that route through Manorhamilton no quicker especially if ye get stuck behind a lorry.

fair point, but there was plenty of options to over take, especially before manorhamilton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

nanook wrote:
    fair point, but there was plenty of options to over take, especially before manorhamilton.

so that was you behind me, blowing away at horn:D

• Advertisement

shiibata wrote:
    so that was you behind me, blowing away at horn:D

nope, I took the short cut when i saw you on the aul 20

Advertisement