Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music piece

Options
  • 29-09-2007 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭

Hello!I'm new to this board bt I have a real problem.My Grandmother who sadly left us this week.Her favourite song was a song that I don't know the name of.It is really important I find it to lead to the next life.
    The only problem is that I only know that the music video contained old people fighting outdoors.Anyhelp would be much appreciated.
    R.I.P Maggie Dee

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I've copied this thread over to the Music forum too as they may be able to help also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

I've copied this thread over to the Music forum too as they may be able to help also.
    Thanks a million much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Is it gentle fighting; like playful stuff? If so, I think I have seen the video but I cannot recall the song. I'm trying hard to remember. I will post back if I get it.

Kevin.

Sigur Ros..'Hoppipolla'..Off the album Takk..Released 2005 maybe...

This would be my guess..

And Im generally right..

Advertisement