Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balance of Payments help

Options
  • 28-09-2007 5:20pm

Posted in Investments, but could be more relevant - Ibid, feel free to remove one of the threads.

More a finance topic but I need a crash course in understanding intermediate Balance of Payments info.

I am attempting to perform analysis on various countries Capital accounts with the goal of seeing if large speculative cash in/outflows have any substantial macroeconomic impact.

Can anyone suggests any texts / websites? I am pulling the data from the IMF IFS database.

Z

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 dublinli

zaraba wrote: »
    Posted in Investments, but could be more relevant - Ibid, feel free to remove one of the threads.

More a finance topic but I need a crash course in understanding intermediate Balance of Payments info.

I am attempting to perform analysis on various countries Capital accounts with the goal of seeing if large speculative cash in/outflows have any substantial macroeconomic impact.

Can anyone suggests any texts / websites? I am pulling the data from the IMF IFS database.

Z

how are you going to define speculative flows?

Advertisement