Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Au Pair is looking for nice people around Drogheda

Options
  • 27-09-2007 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi there!

I'm Mandy, 22 years old, working as an Au Pair until the end of May 2008. I'm looking for nice and interesting people around Drogheda for meeting, chatting, going into cinema or to rockconcerts, doing creativ things like photography or music, walking, cycling, iceskating, collecting shells at the sea, hitchhiking to the westcoast, having philosophical discussions, dreaming, beeing a child, enjoying the wonders of nature, cooking vegetarian meals, doing crazy things, laughing, ...

I like natural, broad-minded, deep, sensitive and funny people who like more things than shopping and drinking and I am not interested in superficial friendships. I am looking for people to share thoughts and feelings and dreams, to talk about personal, psychological, philosophical or social things and not only about the latest movie or fashion. But of course I also like just to be crazy and doing childish things ;)

Things that I like: snowflakes, chestnuts, poppy, the smell of the air after a thunderstorm, wind in my hair, the sound of waves, laughing children, fresh juicy strawberries...

What ever you want to know about me, just ask!

Like to meet you!

Bye yours
    Mandy the wind...

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Best of luck finding some freinds Mandy. I'm not from Drogheda but there is plenty going and loads to see around those parts. Have a look here for a list of pubs etc. Drogheda's a great city for live music so check put some of the venues :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Chaoselfe

Thanks for your answer!
    Well you are from Dundalk arent you? So thats not so far away from Drogheda. I'd like to go iceskating on a sunday because there is disco on ice this might be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bottomdog

Hi
    I'm in Drogheda, 15 years older than you mind you. If you need anything just ask.Happy to assist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 saskia1986

Are you yet in Drogheda?? I'm 21 years old and working as an Au Pair next to Drogheda. I arrived last week so I don't know people. Today I was in the ice skate and it's funny!!
    Waitting for your answer, regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Chaoselfe

hey saskia

yes i am still in drogheda
    where do you come from?
    i sent you a personal message with my email address

bye!

mandy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rike87

hey,
    wollt mal fragen ob irgendwer von euch im august in drogheda ist.
    liebe grüße

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭EIN

Chaoselfe wrote: »
    Hi there!

I'm Mandy, 22 years old, working as an Au Pair until the end of May 2008. I'm looking for nice and interesting people around Drogheda for meeting, chatting, going into cinema or to rockconcerts, doing creativ things like photography or music, walking, cycling, iceskating, collecting shells at the sea, hitchhiking to the westcoast, having philosophical discussions, dreaming, beeing a child, enjoying the wonders of nature, cooking vegetarian meals, doing crazy things, laughing, ...

I like natural, broad-minded, deep, sensitive and funny people who like more things than shopping and drinking and I am not interested in superficial friendships. I am looking for people to share thoughts and feelings and dreams, to talk about personal, psychological, philosophical or social things and not only about the latest movie or fashion. But of course I also like just to be crazy and doing childish things ;)

Things that I like: snowflakes, chestnuts, poppy, the smell of the air after a thunderstorm, wind in my hair, the sound of waves, laughing children, fresh juicy strawberries...

What ever you want to know about me, just ask!

Like to meet you!

Bye yours
    Mandy the wind...
    ?
    hey how are you getting on?

Advertisement