Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cafe RTE 2

Options
  • 27-09-2007 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭

Just caught this tonight, i believe its the first episode of the new series...Instead of Laura Woods presenting it, its now Aidan (Power?) and another guy who used to do Sat morning tv on RTE 2, its never a ground breaking show but tonight the girl they had serving the coffee :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: HOTTT!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
    tune in next week!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Was it Katie French? I wasn't too sure (I'm not up on my celebs). But, damn, she was hot!!! Sadly, I'm assuming it'll be a different person each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

no dont think it was her, from my recollection of this show last year they had the one hostess/waitress for the full season.....??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Ze uber babe waitress is a lass called Avril Kelly, and i think she is on for the full season (me hopes anyways, as how could they shelve a gal, with a pair of legs like that..)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I'll miss Laura Woods on my telly screen, love her and her posh accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Well if tis just her accent you miss :D then you can catch her every evening on the Will Leahy show on 2FM. Laura does a review of TV and general entertainment. The two of them work well together (even if she is in the Dublin studio and he down in Limerick).

As for the Café, now being presented by two hot guys so I guess they needed a cute chick to pour the coffee!

• Advertisement
Advertisement