Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German lessons

Options
  • 27-09-2007 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

German native speaker available for German lessons

for either conversationm, grammar or other lessons.

One on one lessons to suit your needs!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Michelle28

jeanne wrote: »

Hi,

Would like to get German lessons. Can u tell me how much u charge per lesson?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Pete4779

jeanne wrote: »

Which city are you in? I would like conversation lessons but am in Galway most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

If you're just looking for conversation classes and to practice your German, how about finding a tandem partner? Contact your local university and ask them to put you in touch with any German exchange students there. Basically you meet up (maybe twice a week) and you can alternate between speaking in English and German. You could try contacting the Goethe Institut aswell http://www.goethe.de/ins/ie/dub/deindex.htm

If you're a student, http://www.studivz.net/ is the way to go. It's like Bebo/Facebook but in German. A lot of German students have a profile and you can search for people in your area.

You could always try here aswell but I'm not quite sure how good it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭janullrich

Hi Folks,

I have no problems speaking or understanding German but my written Deutsch is poor and is stopping me getting German work in Dublin. Can anyone advise where I can get one to one lessons from? Any advise or anybody who can offer it would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Gavin.

Advertisement