Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Junk Mail Alan Briggs NTL Head Of Sales:

Options
  • 27-09-2007 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I know that this problem has been discussed here before, but I get so much junk mail from NTL.

They are all from the Head of Sales, Alan Briggs.

I have spoken to Alan Briggs on a number of occasions, for some reason someone in NTL gave me his mobile number.

I have asked him to remove me from the mailing list, unfortunately it’s sent to The Resident, which means there isn’t much I can do about it, but on my last phone call to Alan, I told him if I got anymore junk mail I would be posting his phone number on the web so other people like myself could call him. He actually laughed at this, so I don’t think he thought I was serious.

So if anyone wants to call him, here's his mobile number, please pass this number around to anyone who has a problem with the amount of junk mail that NTL send.

Alan Briggs NTL Head Of Sales:

Please call him with your complaints, and remember don’t abuse this number.

If anyone can recommend any other forums to post this on please let me know.

TW

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Locked and phone numbers removed.Do not use Boards.ie in your little war.

Dub13

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

wow - that was quick Dub13!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

wow - that was quick Dub13!

I am the gunny pig for a new Admin program testing the mods on our response time,so my allocation of hookers and coke are all down to how fast I am.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement