Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation

Options
  • 27-09-2007 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can anyone help me? Do you know of any letting agents who accept Rent ALLOWANCE? Also anyone who could offer me a room to rent or even a caravan! Somewhere to rest my weary head!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 doll2824

where are you looking to rent.??? dublin,outside the city ?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,335 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 24,968 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Moved to A & P.

I accept rent allowance.

copy and past the following link.
    www.daft.ie/2633336

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

doll2824 wrote: »
    I accept rent allowance.

copy and past the following link.
    www.daft.ie/2633336

I'm confused - you say here that you have a place to rent and that you accept Rental Allowance, yet over in the State Benefits Forum, you say you yourself are renting and are in receipt of of a Rental allowance?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055406928eipt of a rental allowance:

yes it is.1st week in dec i think and rent allowance is going up.instead of us paying the standard 13e a week,we will now hove to pay 16e a week from jan 2009 :mad:
    my rent is over 1400.why wouldnt i be.i get 1150 for ra

:confused:

• Advertisement

yes that true.im leaving the apartment and since the landlord is ill,myself and the care taker are looking for someone to take over the apartment.there is actually 2 available.i have advertised it in daft.ie
    dont worry,im not some crazy person.im just trying to help out the landlord since hes unwell.i will be moving out soon.

Advertisement