Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fly with Flybe?

Options
  • 27-09-2007 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone knows, are Flybe a good and reputable airline to fly with? I'll be flying to and from southampton soon, and was wondering if they really were a good airline?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Very good Airline to be honest. Opening up lots of routes too. Then again one persons view is different to another persons but im told they are good indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

i was talking to someone recently who used them and they had no complaints at all

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Smiley012

lovely, yeah cos it'll be a regular thing for me next year, I'll be living near southampton and flying back and forth to dublin once or twice a month.

so I was mainly wondering whether they were delayed often, prices, etc.

See, normally I fly with ryanair, and I'm looking to somewhere else and this would be closer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

They have a nickname "Flymaybe" (Dont ask why), however they are generally a good, reliable airline.

First airline to pioneer baggage charges too, BTW

• Registered Users Posts: 21,436 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I've used them a lot flying to both Norwich and Exeter in the past year and have no complaints. The staff are friendly and helpful too. The only thing I'd say is they're not the cheapest, but I'd rather pay a bit more and be treated like a valued customer than an inconvenience. I had a situation just before last Christmas where most of the UK was fog bound and they didn't fly, but then neither did a lot of other airlines either. Got a full refund with no hassle at all and flew a few weeks later.

• Advertisement
Advertisement