Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Tom gone bunkers?

Options
  • 26-09-2007 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Bunkers? Surely not Tom
    Wed 26 Sep 4:20 PM

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/26092007/5/bunkers-surely-tom-0.html

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are reported to be allegedly building a £5 million bunker under their Colorado home to protect them from alien attacks.

A source close to the Scientologist couple said they are planning the construction of a "self-contained underground system where up to 10 people can survive for years".

Perhaps there are more brothers and sisters planned on the way for Suri then?

The bunker will allegedly have a high-tech air-purification system and will contain all the necessary survival equipment.

Scientologists are said to believe that an evil galactic overlord is planning an attack on earth. If you're desperate to get more detail on this unusual belief you could always grab a copy John Travolta's film Battlefield Earth, but we wouldn't recommend it!

and just in case you missed it before, we said allegedly!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Crazy, crazy, crazy bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Why doesnt he avoid making a twat of himself by saying he is concerned by the changing situation in Iran and the isolation of Putins Russia, rather than connecting it to his lunatic religions opinion on alien invasions.

Seriously, i have respect for christians (sure arent i baptised as one on paper at least, and as long as they dont take it to an extremeim ok) muslims (as above) and anyone else but jesus, Scientologists really are spas. About as bad as that trendy Jewish cult that Madonna, Britney and a few other no marks joined years back but seem to have lost interest in.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hey, if I had the dosh I build a bunker too

So would I. I'd build about 30 or 40. And a few fairways, a couple of greens, a clubhouse..........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭nij

From Aliens? Come on that's surely tabloid bull****.

nij wrote:
    From Aliens? Come on that's surely tabloid bull****.
    mAYBE HE THOUGHT wAR OF THE WORLDS WAS REAL?

Advertisement