Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richard Dean Anderson on newstalk

Options
  • 25-09-2007 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

He's talking to Sean Moncrief atm. Talking about Mcgyver and Stargate. Says that since leaving the show he has done a Stargate movie. 1st i've heard of confirmation on this though i havent been up on the stargate universe for a good while.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

He is going to be at the launch of Halo 3 in Stephens Green in Game Stop (atleast thats what i was told when I was in there yesterday)

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

He was on Today Fm this morning with Ray Darcy.
    And he is on the 98fm morning crew tomorow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Scruff wrote:
    He's talking to Sean Moncrief atm. Talking about Mcgyver and Stargate. Says that since leaving the show he has done a Stargate movie. 1st i've heard of confirmation on this though i havent been up on the stargate universe for a good while.

and Rick O'Shea NOW.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Does anybody have links to any Podcasts with his interviews?

Advertisement