Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

For €600 I can't seem to find one better than it so it looks like good value. Is it definetily €600 or £600?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

For €600 I can't seem to find one better than it so it looks like good value. Is it definetily €600 or £600?

€600 :D

Knew it was a good deal

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

€600 :D

Knew it was a good deal

I tried to find one with a better spec for the same money on dell but all I could get was integrated graphics. If the graphics card wasn't an issue I could probably get one with 2 gigs of ram.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It'd be fine for CSS and Far Cry but anything newish like Airborne or Bioshock wouldn't work at all, even on lowest settings. So be careful if you do plan doing a bit of gaming, know it's limits before you buy the machine :)

Advertisement