Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bell M9 GBB

Options
  • 24-09-2007 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

Gas BlowBack Full Metal
    Bell M9 Fully Metal
    25 round magasine

Note about GBB: Recently the trigger has malfunctioned. I am not experienced at fixing or even attempting to fix airsoft guns so therefore I haven't tried. From what I know it is fixable, and if a new spring is needed they can be purchased from less than 10 euro. This gun had never given me any trouble before this and it has not been used heavily. Excellent weight and feel to it. Complete full metal. Since it's fixable, the asking price is a modest 50 euro ono (not inc. postage).

Last deal fell through due to buyer not being able to pay, so this is back up for grabs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

is it still available can you post a pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

IRISH RAIL wrote:
    is it still available can you post a pic?

Yes it's still available, pics I've taken of it are in another thread, it's in the next (2nd) page here in adverts and the thread is called "AEG and GBB cheap package" or something like that.

I have to say though, pictures never to GBBs justice, they always look nicer up close.

Just a bump to let people know the gun is still for sale.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i might be interested in this, does it currently work at all?
    and are you in dublin?,
    cheers,

vtec wrote:
    i might be interested in this, does it currently work at all?
    and are you in dublin?,
    cheers,

Yes, it works but after each time you pull the trigger you manually have to pull it out again. It still has everything else working and it will fire.

I'm not in Dublin but postage is cheap. It's about 10 I think. I'd give it to you inc. shipping for 55 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

boys all you need to make it work is a spring from e-hobby

http://cgi.ebay.com/SPRING-SET-for-Marui-HFC-KJW-M92F-M9-Airsoft-KA-SPR-16_W0QQitemZ270172213502QQihZ017QQcategoryZ31685QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

its a fairly common complaint, its pretty easy to swap out as well, there is a guide on arnies somewhere

moneyman wrote:
    Yes, it works but after each time you pull the trigger you manually have to pull it out again. It still has everything else working and it will fire.

I'm not in Dublin but postage is cheap. It's about 10 I think. I'd give it to you inc. shipping for 55 euro.

how about 50quid altogether mate, and can you take paypal?
    cheers.,

vtec wrote:
    how about 50quid altogether mate, and can you take paypal?
    cheers.,

Sorry buddy, 55 is a great deal and I've already knocked a few off for you. Postage will be 10euro at least so 55 is a great price inc. shipping. Plus the spring is easy to get and super cheap as tonyj_mc has pointed out, you're getting a bargain here.
    I don't think I can take paypal (can a regular paypal account take payments or do you need a special account?), but payment won't be a problem. I'll take postal order which is just as easy. I might be able to take paypal, just give me a PM and we can discuss it.

no probs mate, ill take it off your hands,
    as long as you have a paypal account you can receive money but if you prefer a postal order i can send that,
    I cant seem to send you a PM for some reason but if you send me one with your address etc i'll send the postal order in the morning,
    cheers.,

vtec wrote:
    no probs mate, ill take it off your hands,
    as long as you have a paypal account you can receive money but if you prefer a postal order i can send that,
    I cant seem to send you a PM for some reason but if you send me one with your address etc i'll send the postal order in the morning,
    cheers.,

Postal order it is, I've replied to your PM. Nice doing business with you! :D

Gun is sold pending payment.

• Advertisement

Payment sent mate,

cheers,

is it just my computer or does this site keep glitching? every time i open a thread i have to refresh it a few times to see the latest posts as it keeps showing the old ones?
    Also when i log in it says "this page was generated in (blah) seconds with 9 queries"

had this delivered yesterday, looks great in the flesh, just have to order the parts for it now.,

cheers moneyman.,;)

Advertisement