Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy Creative Earphones

Options
  • 23-09-2007 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,696 ✭✭✭

Have a creative Zen and the left earpiece is buggered

Looking to buy one other than on ebay and they have none for sale on their ebay site

Any retail shop that sells them as its bloody annoying only having the right earphone working

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

• Registered Users Posts: 3,696 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

GBX wrote:

Yeah saw that but their shipping is just as expensive as the earphones

I know DID and Power city etc sell the MP3 players but not sure about the earphones

May try peats anywhere else ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Xanthos

Try right here: http://elara.ie/products/detailsfull.asp?productcode=MME2863842&productID=S2665206

Those EP 630s are really great. They cancel out a lot of external noise and have good sound reproduction. They're €23 instead of €35 if you get them from Elara.ie (instead of Creative) so you'll still save if you pay €10 for shipping.

If you live nearby Parkwest in Dublin you can even opt to collect them and save that €10.

EDIT: They also have a 2 years warranty. I'd a problem with one ear piece dying after a few months and got them replaced hassle free.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

Have a creative Zen and the left earpiece is buggered

Looking to buy one other than on ebay and they have none for sale on their ebay site

Any retail shop that sells them as its bloody annoying only having the right earphone working

I think harvey norman sell them and argos used to sell as well i think

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Do they have to be creative earphones?

I've always found that the package earphones that come with players these days to be quite dire (the only exception to this was the iriver h140 which came with rebranded sennheiser's).

• Advertisement

Got a pair in Peats

Only problem is that I am looking for Earphones were I can change the song from them or switch to the radio

Anywere I can get these ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Cremo wrote:
    Do they have to be creative earphones?

I've always found that the package earphones that come with players these days to be quite dire (the only exception to this was the iriver h140 which came with rebranded sennheiser's).

I agree here. Why pay hundreds of euro for an mp3 player and listen to it with ****ty earphones its like buying a ps3 and only playing ps2 games on it.

Advertisement