Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy Season 4

Options
  • 23-09-2007 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when Season 4 is due to be shown on RTE or Living? It's airs next week on ABC in the states. I thought that RTE 2 might pick it up soon as they were showing all those double episodes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I doubt it.

The shows that RTE are debuting very tight to the US premiere are generally Sky One shows.

GA is shown, as you say on Living. Living won't be finished the season for several weeks, and then Channel 5 have terrestrial rights in the UK, and Living cannot show the 4th season until such time as Channel 5 have aired Season 3.

RTE have just shown seasons 2 and 3 in the space of twenty odd weeks, so I think they will take a break (and Desp Housewives takes up part of the slot when it returns, prob in October).

If you really want to know, then ask RTE's scheduling department.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

<SNIP>

EDIT: No insinuating where to watch these episodes, please!

Oh.. and while we're at it, "Bambi"... puhhlease, 'Scrubs' did that 7 years ago! Grrrrrrrr! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Good news for fans is that Season 4 is back on form. The continuous death, doom and gloom from Season 3 has evaporated for the time being at least.

The first scenes of the show evoke the season 1 premiere when Bailey laid down the law to the new interns (who of course are now new residents so you can guess the rest...). Cristina and Bailey are back to their comedic best, especially in Episode 2. But Meredith is an even bigger c*nt than before, although I guess that is how they write the character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭popppy

Does anyone know when season 4 will be starting on rte2 ???
    Suffering withdrawls here !!!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

It won't be starting until the current run of Desperate Housewives ends in Mid-March. The Head of RTÉ's Acquisitions Department(he basically decides what shows to import from the US) was on Dave Fannings radio show yesterday and he mentioned it.
    It was a really interesting segment, actually. You can listen to it,
    here. Second one down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭hot fuss

That was a really interesting interview actually. Thanks for the link.

Hopefully Greys will start after DH.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭QuadLeo

Anybody know when Season 4 is out on DVD here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

shinny wrote: »
    Anyone know when Season 4 is due to be shown on RTE or Living? It's airs next week on ABC in the states.

It is Season 5 that started in the US last week, according to epguides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭hot fuss

Yeah it's season 5 that just started in the US. Season 4 is on Living at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

Really looking forward to Season 5... Can't believe we have to wait that long though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

Season 5 of Grey's started last Thursday night on ABC with episodes 1&2......I've just finished watching them and OMG............. It's the begining of a really really great season!
    It just keeps getting better and better every season. I'd love to know where Shonda Rhimes finds the time and energy to write two great shows.....
    Private Practice starts tonight on ABC......... Loved the first season! Gotta love Addisson Shephard even if she did cheat on Mc Dreamy with Mc Steamy!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I watched the 2 parter first episode of season five the other night. Probably watch season 2 of Private Practice another time. I enjoy it but not as much as GA.
    When I thought Derek was dying at the start I was panicking majorly, I jsut kept thinking, this has to be a dream, this has to be a dream. Thank God it was.

And when they brought back Denni for those few seconds, it was great. I'm still bitter they killed him off

Advertisement