Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!! - Giving French grinds for the first time

Options
  • 23-09-2007 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

I've been asked to give grinds to a student doing his Junior Cert this year seeing as I am studying French in college. I am hoping to become a French teacher myself but I really would like to know how to approach this, seeing as it's my 1st time giving them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Spades

Try to find out the curriculum, what they are weak at and keep it simple. Not a teacher myself but I imagine that would be a good start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I've edited the title..

Just writing "Help!!" actually doesnt usually attract much... help.. if ya get me.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Thanks. Much appreciated! Yes i intend to work off the papers but I am just curious where to start, etc. I am thinking of just giving grammar, vocab to do as well as work from the papers so it'll be 2nd nature by the time June comes around. May as well do an aural exercise a week too? :confused:

Advertisement