Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 solicitors- AB Wolfe?

Options
  • 23-09-2007 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

I got a letter from this crowd requesting over 1,600e for the broadband fee much discussed here, i also got a letter from another comany in england called NCO, but never heard from them again.

I have no interest in paying this at all, I got a solicitors letter but didnt bother giving it to them as lads on here said forget about NCO....... now I might have to re address this letter to AB Wolfe (who it seems got a hq in dublin)?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

What broadband fee much discussed here?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

moved from Mobiles/PDAs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

€1600 for broadband from Three Ireland? That seems rather excessive, the service is only in operation for a few months.

Did the letter arrive by registered post? If it didn't then it's more than likely not a solicitors letter as I think they're always sent registered.

How much do you owe Three, or do you contest you owe them nothing since they were unable to provide you with a service or something like that? Are there any details in the letter as to what this €1600 charge is for (penalties, fees, etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭whippet

I do remember this thread alright from the other forum and there is a lot to the story.

I think the OPs main bone of contention is that he was allowed to use the guts of €1600 worth of data with out being warned by 3 that he was spending a fortune!!

In my opinion the OP (from the other threads) has been half burying his head in the sand and half sending letters that resemble letters to the editor of Viz magazine to 3 Ireland.

A solicitor's letter is a solicitor's letter regardless of how it is delivered, by stork, post of camel !!

Advertisement