Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Integrating laptop and blackberry

Options
  • 23-09-2007 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm getting a new lap top and blackberry shortly. I use a lot of large excel files and want to be sure that I can work on these while on the move.

Is it possible to transfer files from the blackberry to the laptop and vica versa for sending out emails? For example, can a blackberry be connected to the laptop via a usb cable?

Thanks,

William

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

yes.
    your blackberry should come with software to install on your laptop. its just a program to help with transfers to and from the blackberry.

you can connect through bluetooth or the usb cable.

you can also use the blackberry as a modem to connect to the internet on your laptop when there is no wireless/wired connection available.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭william

Many thanks,

Good to know it's possible.

W.

Advertisement