Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is my iPod worth?

Options
  • 22-09-2007 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭

I want to sell my iPod (so I can buy the new classic), but how much do you think I should ask for?

It's a white 60GB Video iPod, mint condition, no scratches or anything, and it's got more than 6000 songs and some videos on it.

I've got someone interested (who would like the music that's on it too), but neither of us has made an offer yet, and I don't really know what the value of it would be. :confused:

Any help appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Check out what prices that model is going for on ebay, thats usually the best way to gauge it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Checked out ebay, most people are selling for about €100, although this was ebay.com, so bear in mind they're about €100 cheaper in America to begin with.
    My buyer has offered €175 anyway, which I'm gonna take

160GB here I come!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Yup sounds like a fair price to me! Enjoy the new toy!

Advertisement