Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

forum for northern ireland universitys

Options
  • 21-09-2007 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

it really annoys me that all the forums in the edu section are all to do wit southern universitys, so basically i want to start a forum for universitys in northern ireland.

please show support

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Post your thread here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=461

When you do I'll give it support.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

done that thanks very much for ure advice

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

regob wrote:
    done that thanks very much for ure advice

No problem I've given it my support and I hope it gets made. It could be very valuable to people considering going up north for college. Unfortunately the forums forum doesn't get much traffic so the people on here whom may need it most might not see it. You could put a link to the thread in your sig. Something like:

Going to college up north?

Also try putting up posters or sending an email around in the college you are attending to drum up support.

Advertisement