Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marine Maps on N95

Options
  • 21-09-2007 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

My uncle has an N95. He wants to use it as a GPS on his boat.

Does anyone know would Navtec Marine maps work on the N95?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭mallet head

jamieh wrote:
    Hey all,

I asked the very same question in the o2 store in blanch on Wednesday they had no clue. Salesmen indeed. I then went to peats and bought a garmin 310 which I am trying to find if i can use marine maps on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

I'm still looking for an answer! If you get anywhere can u let me know, cheers!

jamieh wrote:
    I'm still looking for an answer! If you get anywhere can u let me know, cheers!

I wont be chasing up the N95 thing anymore To be honest but if i find out about the Garmin I will post up here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

jamieh wrote: »
    Hey all,

eh no! the n95 gps is way to difficult to operate.. go for a garmin gpsmap say for example 60csx with sirf chip real accurate, and also locks onto signal very very quick.. get bluechart atlantic sw, or you can use road maps on it too..

i have the n95, and wouldnt consider using it for marine related activity!

garmin is the one to get... i find bluechart atlantic and the garmin great..

what_car wrote: »
    eh no! the n95 gps is way to difficult to operate.. go for a garmin gpsmap say for example 60csx with sirf chip real accurate, and also locks onto signal very very quick.. get bluechart atlantic sw, or you can use road maps on it too..

i have the n95, and wouldnt consider using it for marine related activity!

garmin is the one to get... i find bluechart atlantic and the garmin great..

Fair play for digging this up.

Is the bluechart atlantic map compatible with the 310?

• Advertisement
Advertisement