Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who in Dublin sells/services Benellis

Options
  • 19-09-2007 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭

Pre-winter service time for my 125, and there's a few things to do on it in addition to standard servicing, so where's my best bet, oh ye knowledgeable Dublin bikers?

I'd be D4/D6, I read in the other thread that Scott's or MCL might be good bets?

Need new speedo cable + fitting, right side rear indicator bulb, new wing-mirror (didn't have any when I bought it, so not a clue about thread size/pitch) + some engine love (oil/filter/etc.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,980 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The Italian Centre 8721624.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Much thx, Ninja :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Kaos Theory

John Elliott in the Italian Centre, number I have for him is 868 5024.

V good, no bs mechanic.

Kaos

• Registered Users Posts: 33,980 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Think that's his old number Kaos.
    The one I posted is the one I have in my mobile and I could get through to him last month on that number when I had the Trumpet serviced :)

I reckon if I had had that service done in B***W**** it would've cost me 3-4 times as much. The hilarious thing is, B***W**** refused (!) to service my bike because they didn't import it, even though they're the only franchised Triumph dealer in the Republic. :mad: :mad:

Life ain't always empty.

Advertisement