Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new ipod nanos

Options
  • 19-09-2007 2:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

What date do the new nanos start selling/shipping/whatever in AU?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Martyn_Thomas

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

yesterday. Didn't you hear? They are all gone, sorry.

a ha ha. a ha. No seriously, learn to google, and don't bump threads.

The 8GB model is priced at $A419 and will be available in Australia later this month. A 16GB model will go on sale for $A549.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Martyn_Thomas

tbh wrote:
    yesterday. Didn't you hear? They are all gone, sorry.

a ha ha. a ha. No seriously, learn to google, and don't bump threads.

The 8GB model is priced at $A419 and will be available in Australia later this month. A 16GB model will go on sale for $A549.

you think your funny when your ****ing not :|

I wasn't trying to be funny, trust me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

you think your funny when your ****ing not :|

Martyn_Thomas banned?? I did not see that coming:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

No real point in starting another thread on the same topic.

Do you by any chance know tbh when the 3rd Gen Nanos will reach our shores? even ball park rumours would be good.

Ive read some blogs on the Nano but none have mentioned a release date for Ireland

Im looking for an MP3 player and can't decide if its worth waiting for or not.

Thanks.

as far as I know they are already available Static, my mate got a 160gb "Classic" and the nano's are available from the online (Ireland) store..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

The online store has been selling them for a couple weeks already. I called the 'O2 Experience' store on Grafton street last week and they're expecting them in a week or two.

Smyths in Waterford seemed to think it'd be mid-November before they arrive.

I'm going to wait a week before I try the shop on Grafton St again, they're pretty decent for service and stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Perfect, thats great news.

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

I've seen the new nanos in Blanchardstown this lunchtime, in Dixons, O2 and HMV. The 3G store is still selling the old models.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

DMC wrote:
    I've seen the new nanos in Blanchardstown this lunchtime, in Dixons, O2 and HMV. The 3G store is still selling the old models.

I presume the 3G store are doing the old models a bit cheaper? The cheapest i've seen them for was in Dixons for €120. The new models are definetly available, but the newset one which is going to be simular to the iPhone which has wifi and that will be out around the 28th of this month as far as I know.

Advertisement