Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twin Blades of Azzinoth Rogue sells for 7k

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

What an idiot. I hope the account gets banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

It did get banned. 5 days after the sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Caliden wrote:
    It did get banned. 5 days after the sale.
    That made my day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Seriously, how could you not expect such a high profile account to not get banned after a sale?

The very fact there is an article about it on some random website should make it clear how much attention is drawn to one of only two accounts with the twin blades on it.

But really, if I had a surplus of cash, I'd probably pay 7k for that account if I was mildly mentally retarded. Assuming I could have a surplus of cash to the tune of 7k while being mentally handicapped...

It is pretty cool for the novelty factor, that and you are getting one ridiculously well kitted out rogue.

I'm curious if the guy who bought the account tried to get his 7k back ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

With the level cap being raised around about january to 80 and the introduction of heroes, wouldn't epics at 80 just wipe those out of the water much like tbc did to legends pre tbc!!!

Seems like a retard whoever bought it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Wow, I'd like to meet the guy that bought it, I probably wouldn't be able to stop myself from laughing in his face but still. Wow. Insano.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

sunzz wrote:
    With the level cap being raised around about january to 80 and the introduction of heroes, wouldn't epics at 80 just wipe those out of the water much like tbc did to legends pre tbc!!!

Seems like a retard whoever bought it :D

Are you sure its in Jan, i hear its more like a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

I'm going on jan for the sole reason I don't think blizz can release it any time but around the time of woh!

Jan or whenever warhammer is going to be released is my estimate for lich king!

Won't bother me i'll still be moving to warhammer online! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

I've heard rumours posted on the official forums already that it is aimed for 26th may 2008. It might not even have been a rumour but a blue post instead, I honestly dont remember.

Still, while I expect Blizzard to want to compete with Warhammer, I think they will do that in the form of releasing a pre-expansion content upgrade ala patch 2.0 and TBC.

Its somewhat unrealistic to expect it to be launched in January, but we'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭BKtje

Guy in guild said he'd heard it was out in november. That really pissed a lot of us off, good thing that he'd heard november 2008 which he quickly explained to us.

I'd have to agree with May sounding like a fairly likely time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement