Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aprilia contact

Options
  • 18-09-2007 8:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone, by any chance, know a contact number/email for Aprilia customer service? Preferably some sort of direct contact. I've tried using their online form, which tells me that messages are being sent successfully, but they're not responding (and yes, I've been very patient - the first email was sent about a month ago). Also, I know they provide a customer service number on their site, but it's a UK freephone/premium (I'm not sure which is which - 00800, if that means anything to anyone) number, so I can't call it from here.
    Ideally, if someone had contact details for their head office (reaching a bit, but if you don't ask, you'll never know :)), that'd be great.

Thanks,

G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

do you mean motopoint?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Garibaldi

No, I mean Aprilia.com.

Actually, having said that, Motopoint don't respond to emails either. I don't know why these companies bother even offering such a channel for communications.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

phone them, they always were around and helpful when I called.

I'm afraid only Customer Service will do, in this instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,975 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

???

AFAIK Motopoint are the importer here too, so if they can't / won't help you then you are basically stuck with writing to Aprilia in Italy, assuming you don't want to sue anyone.

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement

I just got the number for Aprilia World Service in England, so I'll give them a bell and see if they can point me in the right direction. Thanks, anyway!

p.s.: Ninja, you don't happen to know that address, do you? The only one I could find on their site is for their Industrial Relations office.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,975 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

No idea, sorry.

Life ain't always empty.

No worries.

Anyway, since it's not that easy to find, I thought I'd put the Aprilia/Piaggio World Service Centre's number up here in case there are others in need...

+44 208 2908800

And a very nice bunch they seem, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

00800XXXX...

This is a international freephone number so you should be able to get through on that number from Ireland

Ah, thanks SeaSide. I'll file that away for future reference. Still, the number on the site is still wrong. It just connects to some British Telecom service centre. They told me they get a lot of calls intended for Aprilia. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Garibaldi wrote:
    And a very nice bunch they seem, too.

And "seem" is a depressingly appropriate word. A week-and-a-half later, and they haven't bothered to lift a finger over the issues I called them with. Their customer service is anything but. They certainly weren't always this bad, but things seem to have gone pretty steeply downhill. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Aprilia customer service? There is one?

go on, then, tell us more about your 'issue'..........

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

Patience, galwaytt, patience. :D

All will be revealed when it's sorted out. It won't exactly be a killer campfire story, but it'll do for a boring Monday afternoon. Just not *this* boring Monday afternoon.

Advertisement