Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recognise this?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Looks to me a new compostition made with a bis sample library, most likely EWQLSO.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

banquo wrote:
    Looks to me a new compostition made with a bis sample library, most likely EWQLSO.

I thought that myself... joke... a who made with the what now? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

It sounds to my ears, though I could well be wrong, like it was made with a bit of software called a sample library. They sample real instruments that be played back bith preyy convincing results.

Take a violin. They record every note on it, and then can get it to play a new melody decided with the user. Then do it for every instrument in the orchestra. The two most popular/realistic are:

-EWQLSO
    -The Vienna Symphonic Library

Here's a link to one a guy I know did:

http://www.beat-kaufmann.com/VSL_New_VI/BK_BWV_11_Choral_VI_06.mp3

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Doshea3

The only suggestion I might have for you is that the composer is Nobuo Uematasu (not sure if that's spelled correctly), as I know at one stage he wrote music for the Final Fantasy series.

Advertisement