Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQ] Cheap Picture Frames

Options
  • 16-09-2007 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have amassed a small collection of very nice posters (normal size that you might get for instance in HMV) from different places. I would like to frame a couple of them for the wall. Any ideas of cheap places to buy said frames?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 shanahap

Hows it going?
    I am in the same boat as you, but would be looking for slightly smaller frames, (e.g 60 x 80cm).
    I used to get decent ones in Roches Stores, but Debenhams just dont have the same range. Any one got any ideas, Habitat ones are a bit pricey and the ones in Dunnes aren't great.
    Anyone recommend anywhere in the Dublin suburbs that do nice frames?

johnfás wrote: »
    Hi, I have amassed a small collection of very nice posters (normal size that you might get for instance in HMV) from different places. I would like to frame a couple of them for the wall. Any ideas of cheap places to buy said frames?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭6digitnumber

I'd like to know where you can get reasonably priced poster size frames too. I think posters look great in clip frames, but they are hard to come buy in poster size

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I agree posters do look great in frame-less clip frames. Tesco have these in most branches, including poster size. They were on offer early this year for €7/€8, but I think they're now about €10.

thanks for that oracle, ill give a look in tescos 2moro;)

As far as I know movie posters are 40"X28"?
    Atlantic Homecare have these sized clip frames for €21.99 each.
    http://www.buy4now.ie/atlantic/productdetail.aspx?pid=811821&loc=P&catid=12.8.2.13

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭lushballs

Do Tesco's still sell poster frames? I'm looking for size 60 x90 cm.
    Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not a BA.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement