Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used Moneybookers as deposit/withdrawal method?

Options
  • 16-09-2007 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I just set up an a/c with them this week with a view to transferring funds to a new ipoker skin. Anyway can I use my 3v card to upload funds and then transfer to my ipoker a/c or will 3v block this as they don't like "gambling" sites? Are they good/bad to deal with?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭GrangeUtd

I use moneybookers. Im not sure about 3v . I would doubt it though.
    They take Irish laser cards though. Which is very handy.

Yes i have deposited and wthdrew many times and no hassle. They take a small fee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭robinlacey

i've had it up to here with neteller and am looking for a new site
    does moneybookers serve the same function?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,200 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I put my neteller sign up on hold at the start of the summer after the issues they has,
    Are they worth going to now, or still as bad, MBers might be an option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

coillcam wrote: »
    Hi all,

I just set up an a/c with them this week with a view to transferring funds to a new ipoker skin. Anyway can I use my 3v card to upload funds and then transfer to my ipoker a/c or will 3v block this as they don't like "gambling" sites? Are they good/bad to deal with?

Can anyone answer this question 3 years later!? I didnt want to start a new thread so as seen as this ones here might aswell use is.

Can i use a 3v card to transfer money onto moneybookers and then use moneybookers to transfer to a poker site?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I have a moneybookers account, takes 2 days to transfer from a bank account and paying into stars is instant. That's good enough for me!

You can get their pre-paid mastercard, but I couldn't be arse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

I have a moneybookers account, takes 2 days to transfer from a bank account and paying into stars is instant. That's good enough for me!

Can i transefer money from a 3V Card and then onto a poker site from there???

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭IPR_Iain

My 2Cents

http://www.irishpokerrankings.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=350:moneybookers-catches-up&catid=1:top-stories&Itemid=33

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭pkaces

http://www.irishpokerrankings.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=350:moneybookers-catches-up&catid=1:top-stories&Itemid=33[/QUOTE]

Nice write up, just what I was looking for.I have been wondering whether to set up an account or not but this has sealed the deal

Advertisement