Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Police riders handbook to better motorcycling

Options
  • 14-09-2007 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Just finished reading this brilliant book. I would highly recommend it any biker for improving their safety. Also my girlfriend has read it too and claims she is now a safer driver in her car as a result. Give it a read!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,980 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

It would be better if she read the car version, 'Roadcraft', but I suppose it's a start :D

Life ain't always empty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭mickbyrne

My bike instructor told me to get it. It's great for pointing out the obvious, and definately make life safer on a bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

mickbyrne wrote:
    My bike instructor told me to get it.
    Mine too....
    Anyone got an ISBN number for it, I searched easons and amazon for it, but no luck or what colour is the cover? txs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

no wait.. I found two versions on other sites, one with a blue cover, one with a green cover. Which one is the most recent?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

MargeS wrote:
    no wait.. I found two versions on other sites, one with a blue cover, one with a green cover. Which one is the most recent?
    AFAIK, they are both the same. Mine is the blue covered one, which I got in Easons a couple of years back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

MargeS wrote:

Is one for car and one for bike? I believe a new version is due out November / December.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Every biker should have (and read) this book. Same goes for car drivers.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement